It is very likely that you think there is no yoga poses to lose weight and that you have tried various methods to lose weight, from very strict diets to routines of high intensity exercise, and even so with all this you can not achieve your big goal: lose weight.
There are many people around the world who want and try to lose weight and often go the classic ways to achieve it, but many times they fail in the attempt and do not find the right way to lose those extra pounds, however, they do not It goes through the mind to choose the practice of yoga as an alternative to lose weight, since certain positions are excellent so that you can lose weight and at the same time relax.
Yoga poses to lose weight is a very feasible and efficient option, and if you are losing weight or want to lose weight, do not hesitate and choose yoga as your technique to meet that goal. It is even a very simple way to do it.
One of the great reasons that make yoga poses to lose weight a good choice for you, is that you do not need previous experience or be used to exercise since the realization of it is quite easy, so at the same time it will not be difficult your practice if you are overweight or obese.
Neither do you need to have your flexibility very high, since you will optimize it by spending time with practice.
The vast majority of people relate yoga solely and exclusively to meditation, relaxation and peace of mind, however yoga is not only based on these aspects, yoga to lose weight is much more than that.
According to various studies that have been carried out, because yoga allows people to relax, this decreases the levels of the hormone responsible for generating stress, which is called cortisol, which causes more amount to accumulate. of fat in the body, especially in the area of the hips.
Yoga poses to lose weight
Yoga is much more than a simple exercise, it can even be considered a skill able to exercise you mentally, spiritually and physically in a way that changes physical and mental aspects.
It is a wonderful way to lose weight and have good health.
It is also possible to lose weight through your practice, since it is based on the realization of a link of physical postures called asanas, which allow you to tone at an average speed, although of course the toning process will be slower compared to of a more intense exercise.
With yoga poses to lose weight you can keep active, tone your body and strengthen your muscles, which makes you keep your weight or lower it, depending on your need.
It is important that when you practice yoga poses to lose weight, do not take it as a job or an obligation, since it is mainly that you enjoy the moment because otherwise you will not have motivation or desire to make the different positions, so so much is very likely that you do not execute them properly and therefore you can not lose weight.
Yoga poses to lose weight is very useful to consolidate and shape your body, you can be very useful if you also lose weight also want to show a flat belly.
However, the practice of yoga can not be taken lightly either, as there are several aspects to consider.
If you are an obese person or you are overweight, you have to consider that just practicing yoga will not be enough to lose weight.
You have to complement this activity with a cardiovascular exercise routine so that you can burn the fat you have stored, in addition you will also have to follow an adequate diet that suits your needs, in this way the slimming process will be more effective.
However, if your goal is to lose more than ten kilos, then the best thing is that you mainly go to an expert so he can guide you and give you the pertinent recommendations.
If you practice a high intensity routine, yoga is an excellent option to complement it.
It is important to know that yoga to lose weight is not a quick way to lose weight, however it is guaranteed that over time you will see the results as the decrease of the belly, strengthening of the abdominals, strengthens the muscles and reduces cellulite.
The best slimming yoga postures
With this asana you can strengthen your abs, spine and back, also decreases the fat of the abdomen area. For its realization you should follow the following steps:
- Lie down on your belly and stretch your legs. Put the palms of your hands on the floor aligned with your shoulders.
- Inspire and lift your belly slowly. Keep this position in a span of time that covers two breaths performed completely.
- Lower your whole body to the ground while you are exhaling. You should repeat this process five times, with fifteen second breaks per repetition.
It is a great posture to eliminate the extra kilos that are in the area of the abdomen and stomach. For your execution you must:
- Lie on the floor supporting you on your back.
- Lift your right leg at a ninety degree angle.
- Flex your left knee and put it on top of your stomach. Then make pressure with it in your stomach.
- Put your hands on the leg, hold it and make pressure. Then release it.
- Do the same steps with the other leg.
With the execution of the arch posture you can reinforce the contour of your abdomen, optimize the digestion process and you can also stretch and relax your back.
Realize it with these indications:
- Lie down on your belly spreading your legs. Flex your knees and hold the heels of your feet with both hands.
- You will have to raise your head while you are inspiring and looking forward so that your cervicals are not damaged.
At the same time you should lift your legs as much as possible.
- Keep this position while doing two full breaths. Then it returns to the original position.
- You will have to do five repetitions with fifteen seconds of rest each one.
It is the postures that provide better results in terms of having a flat stomach and toning the body in different parts: the arms, back, buttocks, legs, shoulders.
Follow these instructions so you can do it correctly:
- Lie down on your belly.
- Put both hands at the level of your shoulders and raise yourself. The hands should be in full symmetry with the height of the shoulders, and your body should have a rectilinear shape from the tips of your feet to your crown.
- It is important that you do not arch your back. This asana you should keep it as long as you can.
Then you will return to the original position when you expire.
This Other Extraordinary Publication «6 Yoga Positions to Relieve Your Stress Body» Can interest you Enter and check it out !!!
I wish you liked the publication of this article emphasizing «4 Ideal Yoga Poses to Lose Weight After Pregnancy». You can share your opinions and experiences with me in the comments section.