Headache is a discomfort that occurs worth the redundancy in the head, scalp and even neck.
Generally it is caused by reasons that do not represent any danger, although of course there are cases in which attention should be paid because the situation can affect the person’s health.
People who suffer a lot of headaches, can solve this problem by making some changes in their way of living, doing activities that relax them, and exceptionally taking medication.
The vast majority of people in the world have experienced at least once in their lives a headache, in fact there are many who go to a doctor for this reason, making the headache one of the first reasons worldwide to visit a doctor, especially with neurologists.
The symptoms and causes of Headache Relief
Each person experiences headaches differently, thus becoming something subjective that is personally associated with each patient, so the symptoms are very varied.
The measure and type of headache also depends on the emotional part and how this discomfort affects daily activities, such as going to work, socializing, being with family.
In most cases people go to a doctor because they can no longer tolerate the extent of the headache as it does not allow them to perform their normal activities.
The doctor, at the time of evaluation, should take a medical history and perform the necessary tests. The purpose of this is to determine the reason for the pain and thus know what the best treatment for it is.
It is very important to know the difference between having a headache without any dangerous cause and the headache whose reason can represent a great problem for the health, this last one is usually a product of some disease.
Among the most common causes of Headache Relief are
– Stress: It is one of the most common causes of many headaches, especially those associated with tension or migraine. The good thing is that there are a huge variety of ways you can dispel headaches that have this cause, such as doing yoga, meditating, relaxing and exercising.
– Not to sleep well: To sleep the amount of time adapted is of great importance, reason why it is recommended to sleep around 8 hours daily, although this also will be varying with the passage of the years and the energy that each person must spend in its daily life. Likewise, it is fundamental that sleep is not interrupted.
– Not having an adequate schedule to eat: Spending a lot of time without eating can cause headaches due to the fact that the sugar reserves in the blood decrease and these are essential to keep the metabolism active.
This leads to the release of hormones that are very similar to those released when a person is stressed. Therefore it is suggested that every 4 hours you eat a small portion of food.
– Bad posture: When a person has a bad posture, this causes tension to accumulate in muscles located in the neck, shoulders and head; and this eventually produces a very intense pain because muscles are contracted.
For this not to happen, it is crucial that you be careful with your posture, especially when you sit down; also it is advisable that you do physical activity regularly, since this way your muscles become stronger and your posture improves.
Yoga and its effectiveness in treating Headache Relief
Nowadays people tend to have a very busy life full of stress, tiredness; adding that for different reasons they must be in front of a computer for a long time.
This is why it is quite common for people to suffer from headaches again and again, and even more frequently.
Nevertheless, there are yoga postures that when complemented with a correct breathing performed calmly and consciously, end up being a great solution for this discomfort, and the best of all is that you don’t need to resort to the typical medications to treat it.
When you have a headache, it is important that you do not do physical activity of high intensity, with music at a very high volume and / or in places that are very closed and can not be ventilated well.
Undoubtedly, yoga is an excellent option because when you breathe deeply and consciously your brain is oxygenated, and when you perform inverted asanas lead to the activation of blood circulation, so your mind clears and also improves your concentration.
The best yoga postures to Headache Relief
1) Viparita Karani: You must lie on your back, resting your buttocks on a wall. The lower legs must be equally against the wall as if you were actually lying on the floor, making an L shape.
2) Savasana: Your whole body should be supported on the floor. Then you have to stretch your arms and legs in a comfortable and relaxed way forming an X. If you feel uncomfortable with this posture, you can use a pillow under your knees.
3) Balasana: You should kneel down leaning your body over your knees; later you should place your hands on the ground above you, and your palms should be downward.
4) Posture of the dog face down: Put your hands and the points of your feet in a firm way and leaning them on the ground, pressing your hip in the air. It is important that you leave little distance between your hands and feet.
Extend your arms completely and press your chest toward the ground.
This Other Extraordinary Publication «4 Ideal Yoga Poses for Weight Loss» May interest you Come in and check it out!
I hope you liked the publication of this article emphasizing «4 Yoga Postures for Successful Headache Relief». You can share your opinions and experiences with me in the comments section.